Saturday, March 19, 2011

#220 Pipes

Bag pipes, that is. I REALLY like listening to the bag pipes. For the past I-don't-know-how-many-years the Idaho Falls Fire Fighters Pipes and Drums group has helped local citizens party by briefly visiting and playing at a series of "establishments." Other people call it a version of the "Pub Crawl." I just go to listen. This was their third stop. The Idaho Brewery gave a free drink (specialty beers or just a soda) and corned beef with cabbage for a $5 contribution to Habitat for Humanity. What a deal! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

7 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of bagpipes, but I do like men in kilts! Habitat for Humanity is a great organization - this sounds like a nice way to contribute to them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool images, and another that screams the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the same page as Gisele. Not a fan of the pipes and I am a fan of a man with good legs!!! ;-) Fun shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love listening to the pipes, very stirring anytime I hear them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE bagpipes and nothing is hotter than a guy in a kilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sound of bagpipes as it conjures up pictures of times long ago. Glad to see it used for this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sound of bagpipes, and love this set of images!!

    ReplyDelete