Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#112 Footwear


A disorderly arrangement of my DH's footwear including dress shoes for church, two pair bicycle shoes, one pair of boots, couple of running shoes, and various casual shoes depending on the occasion. He takes his footwear seriously which is still cheaper than visits to the podiatrist. I could wish he would put them on the rack instead of piled on the floor but we all have our issues.
My personal collection is not as large. This is one woman without a thing for shoes.

9 comments:

  1. My sons are worse than that...something about boys and their tennis shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he has happy feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell living with a caterpillar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of shoes. You can never have too many shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good thing that they are all small shoes and not big work boot like I have piled in the closet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he's trying to tell you that he needs a bigger shoe rack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least they are neat. My shoes are all over the closet floor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband is the opposite...only minimal pairs of shoes and boots and replaced only when/if they wear out...just not his thing...but I make up for it! At least it's easy to organize!

    ReplyDelete
  9. if you have a lot of duties to fulfil and various ways to go, you'll need lots of shoes; I like the picture

    ReplyDelete