Monday, August 22, 2011

#30 Breakfast

This breakfast is typical of the coffee and carb offering in most hotels that serve a "free" breakfast. I rarely have a waffle and I indulged. The pretty china tea cup and saucer (centerpiece on the small dining room tables) contrasts with the paper plate (and plastic fork) for the waffle. Sigh. I have no will power resisting fun foods or the disposable "dinnerware" it's served on, especially when away from home. I won't need to indulge again for awhile. It was just a "5" on a 10 scale.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yummmmmmmm...this looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have added more strawberries and cream and left off the syrup . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be difficult to pass up this delicious looking waffle. Such an interesting table scape!

    ReplyDelete