Monday, August 8, 2011

#36 Candy

Welcome to Sarah's Candy Cottage. OMG, get thee behind me, Satan. This fruit-flavored licorice is a gift to the family who feeds our kitties when we galavant around the country. They really like licorice. Me, not so much. Sarah tried hard to tempt me with a free sample of SOMETHING but she was out of chocolate-covered peanuts, my favorite, so I got away without a nibble.
I won't tell you the price of this delicacy. Let's just say I could grill T-bone for less.

8 comments:

  1. Now I am the opposite - I LOVE licorice...this does look divine! Loving the colors, wish I could reach in and grab one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh. That wouldn't tempt me either, but the peanuts would be good covered in chocolate. I just got some chocolate covered macadamia nuts for watching TS Eliot and Cleo while their daddy went to Hawaii. I like the composition and the background color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the composition and coloring. The sweet treats look very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like really classy candy! it's a beautiful still life, too, simple and almost abstract.

    ReplyDelete
  5. as much as I like licorice I think I prefer the T-bone :-) they are expensive over here....
    However I like the composition and they do look tasty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love licorice (and nuts). Great colors here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... mmmm black licorice! Another great photo. At first look I thought this was a bowl of garden variety of pasta, glad I read on, now my mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are these like the retro candy "Snaps"?..that used to be a favorite when I was younger, even tho some pieces tended to taste like soap. I am a real fan of choc covered raisins tho and can gobble a box in no time.

    ReplyDelete