Sunday, January 9, 2011

#120 Frosted

Just call me copy cat. I saw the frostys on my car this morning and was reminded of this photo:
http://nansphotochallenge.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/120-frosted/
Although this photo doesn't have the cool red behind the glass, I do show a reflection of an evergreen tree next door and the sun just coming up. The sticky gives me away.
BTW - thanks to all who comment. It's so exciting for you to tell me what I did after doing it AND giving a suggestion or two. All appreciated!

6 comments:

  1. Love the ice crystals you captured in this, very, very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice capture, Bobbi. I like the crystals (especially those towards the right of the photo against the darker background)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really fun picture...love the intricate details in those snowflakes...this has to be enlarged to fully appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to look at in this image. You captured the frosted crystals. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool photo! Love the detail in the frosty crystals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how crisp those ice crystals are! Is that sign a warning to others?

    ReplyDelete