Thursday, June 16, 2011

#356 Wet

Downtown Idaho Falls features a summer-long, open-air, every Wednesday "Live After Five" concert series. Last Wednesday was a rainy one and most folks assumed it would be canceled. The Idaho Falls Fire Department Pipe and Drum men showed up anyway and gave a great performance - without getting wet. The rain stopped just so I could enjoy the music. Love it!
They made quite an entrance marching down the street to the park playing patriotic music. (You can see puddles in the street. Yes, it was a bit chilly but I had my hooded sweatshirt.)

6 comments:

  1. True performers at heart....great capture (hope you didn't get your camera wet though)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how communities sponsor free summer music events. This one looks extra fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firemen in kilts--be still O my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope they weren't cold in their kilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firemen are always impressive, no matter what skirt they're wearing, hearing those bagpipes would make me smile too.

    ReplyDelete