Friday, February 18, 2011

#26 Blurred

Big brother has been lighting the candles for a year or so. I think he's four. This was the first time little sister (age two, I think) showed any interest in participating. She followed him up, watched while he "did his thing" and walked back with him all on her own volition. By the time I got over the cuteness of it all and remembered my camera, I was rushing to get this shot and blurred it. Did I mention they were cute? (We are an informal church. The pastor encourages the presence and participation of children.)

7 comments:

  1. Blurred or not, this one is a keeper! Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the matronly hand guesture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blurred image, I love the story. Of course I'm sure you'd prefer it in focus, but nonetheless you were able to capture the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can still see that he's focused on what he has to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable...you can tell she is intent on trying it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it would be great if you journaled this on a frame under the pic. What A GOOD MEMORY KEEPER OF THE EVENT THAT WOULD BE. Sorry about the caps.I'm feeling too lazy to retype. Forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet! Nice to get them interested in participation while young, then it'll be a part of their life for sure.

    ReplyDelete