Saturday, February 19, 2011

#92 Exhibit

Our town is privileged to have a collector's museum. This week was my first visit. I took a few photos before being told cameras were not allowed. Rats. Seems thieves use pictures to pick and choose what they can come back to steal later.
The special exhibit shown here also featured trains and cars. They have over 100 permanent collections of everything you can imagine. I liked the Star Wars and Harry Potter collections best. She also had a ton of all kinds of dolls including a whole room dedicated to Barbi. I'm just glad it's all in the museum being gently taken care of instead of getting dusty in my house.

4 comments:

  1. The museum must be fun to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My youngest would love to see this place, he's very much into planes and cars etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got in a couple innocent snaps! Funny how we take our time visiting in our own back yards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to visit this!

    ReplyDelete