Monday, February 28, 2011

#74 Disorder

Otherwise known as cable clutter. I'm in no contest for worst cable clutter collection. I have seen other photos online. Some people have their cables nicely under control. Others have chaos. I have a number of excuses as to why I haven't tidied it up. Want to hear them? No? Someday I'll have the perfect desk set up. Not today.Thanks to everyone who comments. I appreciate the attention and encouragement! Can you believe it? We are two months into this challenge! I'm having so much fun. Hope you are, too!

11 comments:

  1. Yours looks "neat" compared to mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you snuck into my house and looked under my office desk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like mine, only mine are dusty, too. :-O

    2 down, 10 to go! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much for our wireless lives, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bobbi,
    Mine are hidden behind a file cabinet thank goodness. They look awful out in the open. Mine are also dusty and cluttered. Have a great day!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes! It looks like a malevolent spider!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They really need to figure all this out, don't you think? If I am ever to build a home my computer area is going to have multiple hardwired surge protectors built into the wall with a fake wall in front where the cords just disappear into. Now, to deal with the desk clutter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. disorder can be very picturesque, not to say: beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do so know the feeling, cables everywhere gathering dust. A nightmare when you are hoovering. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very appropriate!! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can relate to this photo...I think Steven has a great solution. Unfortunately new house is not in my vocabulary for the foreseeable future. Great use of theme!

    ReplyDelete